Wednesday 28 March 2012

I am back!

Hello, everyone. Sorry for not posting any entry for the past two weeks. Was busy with the setting up and registering of my learning centre. It was tiring but satisfying. Some parents even offered to help when they knew about it. Even though I did not approach the parents to help out, I was really touched by their gestures. Thank you once again! I moved my boxes of resources to the learning centre yesterday. Will be posting some pictures of the learning centre soon.

Yesterday, I received an sms from a parent of one of my ex-tutees. She informed me that some parents were puzzled when they did not receive any reply from me. My apologies to those parents who tried to contact me but did not receive a reply. I missed a number of calls in the past two weeks. I have contacted those who left behind an sms. However, if I missed you out, please do not hesitate to send me an sms.




2 comments:

  1. Hi teacher Serena

    May I ask where your new learning centre is located? Do you personally teach EMor subjects for all primary levels? Thank you.


    May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, May

    My new learning centre is located at Blk 501, Jurong West St 51, #03-263. Currently, I am teaching English, Math and/or Science for certain levels only due to availability of time slots. In June, an experienced ex-Math HOD will be coming on board to start some holiday programmes and new classes too. For example, we are looking into starting P5 Math and P4 Science classes. Currently, as I am anchoring the English, Math and Science classes myself, I do not have time to start certain classes although there are requests from parents to do so.

    Will be updating the programmes and classes once the schedule is ready. Will be updating the profile of the ex-Math HOD on my blog in due time too.

    ReplyDelete